Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How many diseases does the W. 4th Platform have???


As I was meandering to work today at the W. 4th station, the station I always get off to go to work, I took an alternative route up the escalator on the uptown side instead of the stairs on the Downtown side.

This was my lucky day...Not only were there crowds and crowds of people but next to the Hudson newsesque stand was a man being arrested. So what you say, this is NY, people get arrested all the time.

What with it being morning and all I was sure to see some crack- i.e. the crack of early light, the cracks in the sidewalk, the cracks in the ceiling of the station, but one crack I was not interested in nor anticipated seeing was the crack of the half-nude man getting arrested. This was a crack that even Whitney Houston would call whack. The poor man was slammed on the ground with his ass hanging out and his privates smashed on the platform, bearing it all for everyone to see.

Of course, I needed to get around this debacle, but the other side was blocked with on-lookers, so i sucked it up and walked within 1 foot of the bare ass staring at me from the station floor. Everyone around was so calm, just checking out this naked man's ass as the police cuffed him for reasons unbenownst to me. I just continued walking, grinned a little, and said shit, NY sure is entertaining.

Then I started thinking, that poor man may contract a few diseases, more than the usual he most likely already had. But would the police pay for his doctor visit after the crabs started building their home in his pubic hair? Would they help him salve his wounds? Does NY not care about the filthy station ground they slammed his manhood into???

What is the world coming to when there aren't toilet seat like covers being placed on the ground in police arrests? We need to have some general concern about our criminals private areas, after all, they too just want some babies in this overpopulated world. VHEMT!

So I tried to find a picture of a naked man in the subway, but suprisingly they are tough to find. So i then tried to look for anything about the filth in the subway and just came across this nifty little site

http://www.filthymess.com/

And you can enjoy NY's filth for yourself. No, Divine will not be on this list either, sorry.

Moral: Wear a cod piece, that way your genitals won't ever touch the subway floor.

2 comments:

Maulleigh said...

ick. I hate seeing stuff like that. There aren't enough high school biology class eye wash stations in the world to clean out that mess.

On the other hand, the West Fourth Street Station was always my favorite station when I lived in NYC. Almost every train I needed went through there and on late nights, when I went through that turnstile to the trains, it felt like I was almost home.

Big Daddy said...

Whitney sez: 'Hell!, to the blow!'.