Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My BFF


This is Mister Beefy. He currently resides at www.meatmation.com

We have been friends for awhile now, Mr. Beefy and I. Sometimes we sit down and watch a few flicks on the telle and drink wine and sniff stinky cheese. Othertimes we pick his body apart, throw it in a frying pan and enjoy some good eats.*

We both enjoy long walks on the beach, picking the yellow felt remains out of his hamburger head, and breaking toys in front of random children on the street (my personal favorite)

Mister Beefy and I are taking a holiday to Hamburger Hill in the imminent future. It has been a life-long dream of his to reunite with his lost parents and his birth certificate lists Hamburger Hill as city of birth. (Please dont tell him Hamburger Hill isnt real. Im going to take him to a slaughter house so he can see what happens to his real family)

*I always make sure Mr. Beefy's contributions to satisfying my hunger are cooked well done, we do have safety to think about kids.

No comments: